The Franchise Council of Australia has launched the FCA Multi-Unit Summit event for 2023 to be held on 18 October between 8:30am and 6pm at Sydney Olympic Park.
The event has an impressive line-up of around 20 speakers with topic areas including:
- Hear how successful multi-unit franchisees have achieved success through expansion.
- Discover methods to fund the expansion of your portfolio.
- Listen to learnings from franchisors that have developed MSO expansion programs.
- Workshop ideas with other franchise brands.
- Discover how to identify suitable MSO operators for your business.
- Explore the difference between Single-Unit Operator and MSO Operator focus.
- Harness the talents of Young People to drive business performance.
For the agenda, registration and more information, visit fcamultiunitsummit.com.au.