CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's Cleaning Tips solution library by entering a keyword phrase below:
About this tip:
Quick ways to remove ketchup from clothing or other fabrics
- Remove as much of the stain as you can and blot it with a cloth.
- Mix a little detergent and cold water together and blot it until the stain starts to go away.
- If you still have a stain, combine 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and one part Dawn Ultra Dish Soap. Work into the stain and leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse off.
- When the stain is gone, wash as usual
- Another stain? Use Carbona Stain Devils for ketchup and sauce according to the directions. You can find Stain Devils in grocery stores and major stores in the Laundry Seekers area. They are small yellow bottles for special stains.
Check Out This Video Tip (Click Below To Play)