CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's Cleaning Tips solution library by entering a keyword phrase below:
About this tip:
Fast and natural way to remove sweat stains
Fast and natural way to remove sweat and armpit stains.
- Here's an easy way to remove those nasty yellow circles under the arms from white tops and shirts.
- Immerse yourself in a solution of:
- ½ – cup of baking soda
- 1 gallon of cold water
- Soak for 2 hours and then allow to air dry.
- For additional help, place white clothes in the sun to dry.
- The baking soda will remove the stains.
- Switch to all natural crystal deodorants to avoid this problem altogether. Buy in drug stores and health food stores. In drug stores, it's usually on the lower shelf of the deodorant area. This gets rid of any underarm stains, has no fragrance, and is good for both men and women.
- Another option is meat tenderizer
- Moisten the stained area and sprinkle with Meat Tenderizer. Leave on for a few hours. Rinse with cold water, work in a little baking soda and wash as usual.
Work smarter, not harder. Let the stain remover sit long enough to remove the stains. Repeat if necessary.
Check Out This Video Tip (Click Below To Play)