CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's Cleaning Tips solution library by entering a keyword phrase below:
About this tip:
How to make a natural fragrance spray for sheets and pillowcases.
Here's how to make a natural fragrance spray for your bed sheets and pillowcases.
- It's nice to slip into bed with a soft, relaxing scent that surrounds you. It is a nice surprise for the guests in the guest room.
- Linen sprays are expensive, but you can make your own in minutes
- I like to use lavender essential oil for its calming, relaxing effects. You can choose any essential oil you like.
- In a small jar with a tight lid (use a jelly jar or small jar) combine:
- 2 tablespoons of witch hazel or vodka
- 10 drops of essential oil or your choice
- Shake well to combine
- Add 2 ounces of water to the glass and shake well for 20 or 30 seconds
- Using a funnel, pour the mixture into a spray bottle and label it.
- Spray bed linen lightly
Warnings and Precautions:
Be careful with cats when using lavender. It can be toxic to cats.
You can find glass spray bottles on Amazon. When it comes to using oils, glass bottles are better than plastic.