Men have given gifts to women for thousands of years. Most men have tried buying gifts for the loved one in their life, but they don't always buy the right gift.
If you've been trying to think of luxury gifts to buy for your wife or girlfriend, here are some basic concepts:
Why are you giving
Giving a beautiful gift shows affection, love and appreciation. Gifts can also be used to show wealth, power, and success. As you become better at giving gifts, you will improve your desirability and status towards your partner. The only thing many women like better than receiving a nice gift is showing it to their friends. Giving your wife or girlfriend a luxury gift increases the trust, affection, warmth, and intimacy in the relationship. It can even increase their admiration for you. That's why beautiful gifts shouldn't just be for holidays, birthdays and anniversaries.
What should I give?
Gifts don't have to cost a lot of money to be worth it. Most women value the simple gesture more than the cost. Some women can even get upset if they overpay on a gift when it is too big on budget.
If you're not sure what to buy, ask her the following questions over time so she doesn't catch on:
- Sizes: Find out what her measurements are and what styles she likes. Also, take note of the celebrity figure and traits that it is most similar to. You can use this as a guide when talking to shop clerks.
- Your favorite color and why: Know what your least favorite color is and stay away from it. And write down the color you think it looks best. If you buy her something in a color that you really like and tell her you love it, she will love it too.
- Favorite flower: Buying flowers is always a good gift, and it is a good idea to know what type and color it is.
- Does she like gold or silver: Everyone buys gold, but some women prefer the more subtle look of silver.
- Your favorite food: You can have your favorite food cooked or ordered for you.
- Favorite book or author: Buy a first edition or get a quote from your favorite author.
If you remember the ideas above, you will have more success buying gifts for your loved one.