Photo: Koelnmesse / Anuga
Anuga, the world's largest trade fair for food and beverages, is breaking new ground for developments in the entire industry.
It is an important meeting point for the industry, as the figures from 2019 again impressively show: With 7,972 exhibitors and around 169,653 visitors, Anuga Cologne is the “leading” international food fair!
Do not miss the opportunity to take part in the "leading" food fair in Cologne in 2021. From October 9th to 13th, 2021, Anuga invites exhibitors and trade visitors from all over the world to discover 10 trade fairs and 11 trending topics as well as numerous events and congresses. The "early bird deadline" for the exhibition at the fair is September 30, 2020.
Like all international trade fairs, Anuga will also play a decisive role in the post-Corona era in showing the industries involved the solutions and trends for a successful future. Production, logistics, sales and communication will increasingly change. Networking stakeholders, reactivating business relationships and building new businesses are becoming more important than ever. Trade fairs will play a special role here as they are an important element in the economic growth of companies. That is why Anuga is already working on suitable formats to meet these challenges. In times like these, the goal is to offer all market participants new solutions at an early stage that offer an opportunity for a quick economic recovery and lay the foundation for the further future success of the industry.
An important pillar of Koelnmesse is the global trade fair network in the Food & FoodTec sector. This offers unique access to the entire international food industry, including growth markets such as Brazil, Colombia, China, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates. With around 19,000 exhibitors and a total of almost 600,000 visitors, the network has reached a size that is unique in the industry. The events planned for autumn in Asia offer new opportunities to activate your own business.
Anuga uses the potential of the network and offers its exhibitors and trade visitors additional support via numerous communication channels in order to stay up to date in times of canceled trade fairs and to reach their own customers.
“In this way, we would like to support the food industry in staying in contact with its customers, exchanging know-how and, above all, in networking more closely with one another. We currently have an active and very constructive exchange with our customers for all of our trade fairs in the Food & FoodTec sector. Many exhibitors are already looking forward to important events in their segment, because these are essential for them to present their products, to give the industry impetus and to drive its economic growth. We are therefore working intensively on the development of new, creative and digital solutions so that our customers continue to have suitable platforms for their business and innovations in times of increasing uncertainty. We believe that right now it is all the more important to exchange best practices for dealing with current challenges, since we can only create industry-relevant solutions for changing requirements through mutual exchange. The positive feedback and the great interest of our customers promise a positive outlook for the upcoming trade fairs and encourage us to continue working at full speed on new formats and improvements for our customers, ”explained Anne Schumacher.
Overview of the new trade fair dates in the areas of competence food and food technology (as of May 7, 2020):
Focus on food:
- Thaifex – Anuga Asia, Bangkok September 22-26, 2020, www.thaifex-anuga.com/de
- Annapoorna – ANUFOOD India, Mumbai November 26-28, 2020, www.anufoodindia.com
- Yummex Middle East, Dubai, November 3rd to 5th, 2020, https://www.yummex-me.com/
- ISM, Cologne, January 31. until February 3rd, 2021, https://www.ism-cologne.com/
- ProSweets Cologne, Cologne, 31.01. until 02/03/2021, https://www.prosweets.com/
- ANUFOOD Brazil, Sao Paolo March 9-11, 2021, www.anufoodbrazil.com.br/en
- Alimentec, Bogota, March 23-26, 2021, www.feriaalimentec.com/de
- Wine & Gourmet Japan, Tokyo April 14-16, 2021, www.wineandgourmetjapan.com
- Anuga, Cologne 09 .-. October 13, 2021, www.anuga.com
- ANUFOOD China, Shenzhen, TBD, https://bit.ly/3c3KA7G
Focus on food technology
- ANUTEC – International FoodTec India, Mumbai November 26-28, 2020, www.anutecindia.com
- Anuga FoodTec, Cologne March 23-26, 2021, www.anugafoodtec.com
- ProSweets Cologne, Cologne 31.01-03.02.2021, www.prosweets.com
- ProFood Tech, Chicago April 13-15, 2021, www.profoodtech.com
- WellFood Ingredients Summit, Sao Paolo April 14-15, 2021, www.wellfoodsummit.com.br/en
- Andina Pack, Bogota November 9-12, 2021, https://andinapack.com/de
- IIDE – India International Dairy Expo, Mumbai Spring 2021, www.iideindia.com
- Cibus Tec, Parma October 25-28, 2022, www.cibustec.it/en
Further details can be found at: www.global-competence.net/Global-Competence-in-Food-and-FoodTec/index.php
Koelnmesse – Global Competence in Food and FoodTec::
Koelnmesse is an international leader in the organization of food fairs and events for food and beverage processing. Trade fairs such as Anuga, ISM and Anuga FoodTec are world leaders. Koelnmesse not only organizes trade fairs for food and food technology in Cologne, but also in other growth markets around the globe, for example in Brazil, China, Colombia, India, Italy, Japan, Thailand, the USA and the United Arab Emirates, the different Emirates Have focus and content. These global activities enable us to offer our customers an event network, which in turn enables access to various markets and thus creates a basis for sustainable and stable international business.
Further information can be found at: http://www.global-competence.net/food/
The next events:
THAIFEX – Anuga Asia – (admission only for trade visitors, Saturday and Sunday open to the public), Bangkok 22.09. – 26.09.2020
Annapoorna – ANUFOOD India – India's International Food & Beverage Trade and Retail Exhibition, Mumbai 26.11. – 11/28/2020
ANUTEC – International FoodTec India -, Mumbai 26.11. – 11/28/2020